Whatever we lye or say, the first thing a man…
Monthly Archives: October 2020
Best Choice Today
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe says Iran made her confess as condition of release May 23, 2022Iran made a last-minute release demand at the airport with a UK official present, the former prisoner says.
- French Open: Emma Raducanu wins thriller in Roland Garros first round May 23, 2022British number one Emma Raducanu comes back from a set down to win her senior debut at the French Open against Czech teenager Linda Noskova.
- Chelsea deal 'still has major hurdles to overcome' Whitehall source tells BBC Sport May 23, 2022The government is set to approve Chelsea's £4.25bn sale in the next 24 hours but the deal still has "major hurdles to overcome", BBC Sport learns.
- Queen uses buggy to visit Chelsea Flower Show May 23, 2022The Queen makes another public appearance as she is driven around the flower show in west London.
- French Open: Dan Evans & Cameron Norrie win at Roland Garros, Harriet Dart loses on debut May 23, 2022Britain's Dan Evans earns a first win at the French Open on his 32nd birthday, with Cameron Norrie also through to the second round.
- Richard Barrington: Saracens prop to leave for French side Agen May 23, 2022Saracens prop Richard Barrington is to leave the former Premiership and European champions after nine years to join French side Agen.
- Ealing murder: Man in court charged with alleyway stabbing May 23, 2022Polish student Ania Jedrkowiak, 21, was found with stab wounds in an alley in South Ealing.
- Kurt Zouma: West Ham defender prosecuted for three animal welfare offences May 23, 2022West Ham defender Kurt Zouma will appear in court after being accused of three offences under the Animal Welfare Act for allegedly harming his cat.
- Downing Street says it instigated Sue Gray meeting about party report May 23, 2022The civil servant is expected to publish her findings on lockdown breaches in government within days.
- Richmond upon Thames College: Teachers strike over fire-and-rehire dispute May 23, 2022More than 3,600 college students could be impacted by boycotted exams and cancelled lessons.
- London Tube strike: RMT announce walk out after Jubilee bank holiday May 23, 2022About 4,000 station staff are set to walk out on 6 June in a dispute over job losses and pensions.
- Fabio Carvalho: Liverpool sign Fulham forward and deal set for 1 July May 23, 2022Liverpool sign Fabio Carvalho from Fulham with the forward set to officially join on 1 July.
- Dogs at double risk of heatstroke in London, report finds May 23, 2022Living in flats and terraced housing is linked to an increased risk of dogs overheating, study finds.
- HSBC suspends banker over 'nut job' climate comments, say reports May 23, 2022The banking giant has reportedly suspended its responsible investing leader Stuart Kirk.
- 'I was repeatedly ignored' - report finds maternity racism May 22, 2022The charity Birthrights conducted a year-long investigation into "racial injustice" in maternity care.
- Elizabeth line: What is Crossrail and when does it open? May 20, 2022Three and half years late and at least £4bn over-budget, Crossrail is finally about to open.
The Newest From The Blog
- How passionate sex with London city escorts can influence our health, found by researchers
- Except the physical charm what men cherish in cheap London escorts
- Cheap East London escorts gives recommendations for romantic gestures that will make your relationship tougher
- East London escorts still do sex throughout the pandemic– how and what are they lying in bed for
- Fantasising the sex with escorts in London could conserve your relationship