Has it occurred to you to be in the role…
Monthly Archives: June 2020
Best Choice Today
- Burnley 1-0 Crystal Palace: Chris Wood goal gives Burnley first league win of season November 23, 2020Burnley move out of the Premier League relegation zone after beating Crystal Palace at Turf Moor for their first win of the season.
- Burnley 1-0 Crystal Palace: Roy Hodgson 'frustrated' by defeat at Burnley November 23, 2020Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodsgon says his team's inability to take their opportunities contributed to their 1-0 defeat away to Burnley.
- Covid-19: Concern over what tier London will be placed in November 23, 2020London MPs question the announcement the whole city will be placed in one tier of Covid rules.
- Wilfried Zaha: Crystal Palace forward tests positive for coronavirus November 23, 2020Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha is left out of the squad to face Burnley on Monday because he is self-isolating after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Rennes v Chelsea: Kai Havertz and Thiago Silva return for Blues in Champions League November 23, 2020Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Champions League game between Rennes and Chelsea.
- 'Oldest London marathon runner' Iva Barr of Bedford dies, aged 93 November 23, 2020The 93-year-old woman is remembered as the oldest competitor in the 2016 London Marathon.
- Tamara Ecclestone burglary: Man 'not involved in £25m raid' November 23, 2020Alexandru Stan denies being part of a conspiracy to burgle three homes in west London.
- Shamima Begum: Return to UK 'a security risk' November 23, 2020Woman who joined the Islamic State group in Syria is challenging the loss of her British citizenship.
- Hackney shooting: Woman in life-threatening condition November 23, 2020The 32-year-old woman was an "innocent bystander", the Metropolitan Police believes.
- Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy says club will lose £150m if fans do not return soon November 23, 2020Tottenham will suffer an "irrecoverable loss of income" of more than £150m if the stadium remains closed to fans for the rest of the financial year, says chairman Daniel Levy.
- Covid-19 pandemic: Tracking the global coronavirus outbreak November 23, 2020Key charts and maps explaining how the virus has spread around the world.
- Lennox Alcendor: Two jailed for rum bottles row murder November 23, 2020Lennox Alcendor was stabbed in the neck following an argument in a street in Cricklewood.
- Narwhal tusk hero a year on from London Bridge attack November 23, 2020It's almost a year since Darryn Frost helped to stop a man who was on the rampage, stabbing people.
- Lambeth stabbing: Man dies at scene November 23, 2020A man, believed to be in his 20s, died at the scene of the stabbing in Lambeth, south London.
- Nóra Quoirin death: Intruding 'not impossible', resort owner says November 23, 2020Nóra Quoirin, who had special needs, died after disappearing from an eco-resort in Malaysia in 2019.
- Trans teen in legal action over gender clinic wait November 23, 2020A 14-year-old transgender boy is taking legal action against NHS England over treatment delays.
The Newest From The Blog
- Except the physical charm what men cherish in cheap London escorts
- Cheap East London escorts gives recommendations for romantic gestures that will make your relationship tougher
- East London escorts still do sex throughout the pandemic– how and what are they lying in bed for
- Fantasising the sex with escorts in London could conserve your relationship
- Curved London escorts are like by the better guy compared to slim women